Registering Study Abroad Students
Students should contact their academic advisor to retrieve their PIN number and then register themselves via “myPurdue”.  The study abroad office will submit an override to allow students to register for the appropriate SA course number. Students will need to log into their "My Study Abroad" page and submit the online registration form verifying that they have registered for the course and are aware of the departments that have approved the program for direct credit and grades.